Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What a great community I live in....

I am so blessed. I have to write how the LORD is taking such good care of me. Thank you God.

He is so good to me. He is my husband, my maker whose name is the LORD of hosts, And He is my redeemer and is called the GOD of all the earth. So amazing! All the wonderful things HE is doing for me.

I am celebrating my community and how God is putting people in my life from cooking great meals for me that stretch out to 2 to 3 meals to taking me out to eat...so amazing. Ruth Ann to Shelia to Nancy to Ruthie...to Joan to neighbors. So unbelievable. I am not surprised but stand in awe at my Savior.
If you do not know HIM or have a personal relationship with HIM I am so sorry because you can...so easy. You see it is not about me. It is all about HIM. It is not what I am doing or have not done. You see, that is why God calls our salvation the gift of God. The gift of HIS only son. And guess what? I think HE is coming back soon to get HIS church.
Believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST thou shalt be saved. THATS IT! So easy.
Acts:16:31

I miss my husband and grieve for him all the time. I am so aware that he is gone.
I know it will get better but this is so hard. If you are reading this I request your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment