Thursday, April 22, 2010

PJ Parrish - THE Little Death - Recommend.

I recently had the privilege of meeting one half of P.J. Parrish - Kristy Montee.

She was a featured speaker at our Emerald Coast Writers Association. She is a great speaker with an uncanny ability to capture the attention of the audience. She is funny and relaxed on stage. I liked her.

I think that these two sisters are extremely smart to be able to collaborate as if they are one. How hard is that!

We had several published authors attending out meeting. Now I am anxious to read them all.

This was my first time so I was a little overwhelmed. But I made some great friends.

I just completed P.J. Parrish "THE LITTLE DEATH".

While it was a little hard to get into (maybe it's just me) This turned into an excellent plot and story for the Detective Louis Kincaid.

However, I had to keep looking to see what year this book was written. The pocketbook edition is dated March 2010. The characters did not have cell phones or use computers or GPS, which made it a little frustrating for me the reader.

It turned into an unexpected action packed book with a surprise twist of events. It is a good book for the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment