Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturdays and Sundays

I rode my bike this beautiful evening.

My beautiful pink bike given to me by my husband for my birthday three years ago.

I am so lonely for him.

Weekends are so hard.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, I am so grateful for my mama. She too, is a widow. Two times. She said to me if I can do it so can you. It will get easier.
She is so wise.

I am so grateful to God for my blessed mama. She is the Proverbs 31 woman.

Gratefulness is such a large part of grieving. It really helps.
I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to share in my husbands life. I am so grateful that he chose me to be his wife.

When we use to argue I would always remind him of that fact. "After all, I would say to him, you are the one that chose me". He would laugh.
Thank you LORD for those happy memories. The laughter and the fun shared with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment