Thursday, June 17, 2010

JUST STUFF

My children left today. The house is a mess. The floors are full of sand and the sheets and towels are piled up in front of the washer. I LOVE IT.
We had so much fun. From making watermelon pickles to swimming and going to the beach. My daughter Krystal is so wonderful. Her husband, Jeff, loved the leather coats and all of Justin's clothes. He piled his big Lexus SUV high with all the clothes. He looked like he was moving.

I am so happy he wanted them and could wear them. I will be so busy cleaning the next few days. YEAH! This helps me... to stay busy...

but this morning I sat on the porch and watched them drive away...

I started thinking about my husbands sweet kisses. I was always amazed at how sweet his kisses were. He never seemed to have that nasty morning breath.
I loved his kisses...I miss him so much today.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE YOU and glad you had fun with Krystal and family!

    ReplyDelete